This article is intended for suppliers.
If you’re a buyer check out our help articles here.
This article aims to help readers understand what the Dashboard is, what its benefits are and how to interact with it.
This article will cover:
- What is the Dashboard -
As a user on the platform you will have a personal Dashboard. From the Dashboard you can see any recent Requests that you have been added to and any actions that have been taken on the platform by you and or your team members.
This is where you will be automatically directed to when you sign in. From here you can navigate to the rest of the platform.
- What do the different boxes on the Dashboard do -
There are 4 key parts to the Dashboard
1. The top left hand corner represents the profile completion section where you can see from the status bar how much of your profile you have completed. You can update each part of your profile clicking on the bit you want to update
‘Add profile picture and job role’
‘Complete company profile’
‘Invite team members’
✏️ Note: A green tick will show next to each once it has been completed.
2. The bottom left hand corner shows all recent Requests you have been invited to work on as a Request Member. You’ll be able to see
The name of the Request
The status of the Request
You can access the Request by clicking on its name (coloured in blue).
3. The top right hand corner of the screen shows your outstanding tasks. You can open and view the task by clicking on the relevant box.
4. The bottom right hand corner is the activity feed. This shows you all the recent activity that has happened in your company on the platform. You can see more of what has happened by clicking see all notifications on the bottom right hand side.
If you ever want to return to your Dashboard from another part of the platform you can do this by clicking DeepStream in the top left hand corner of your screen.
✏️ Note: Every user's Dashboard will be different, as it’s bespoke to what you specifically are working on!